PRAISE BABY COLLECTION GIFT SET - MY BABY AT 26 WEEKS PREGNANT - BABY BOY SMOCKED CLOTHING.
Praise Baby Collection Gift Set
- several things grouped together or considered as a whole
- a publication containing a variety of works
- The action or process of collecting someone or something
- A regular removal of mail for dispatch or of trash for disposal
- An instance of collecting money in a church service or for a charitable cause
- solicitation: request for a sum of money; "an appeal to raise money for starving children"
- an expression of approval and commendation; "he always appreciated praise for his work"
- The expression of respect and gratitude as an act of worship
- The expression of approval or admiration for someone or something
- express approval of; "The parents praised their children for their academic performance"
- offering words of homage as an act of worship; "they sang a hymn of praise to God"
- A young or newly born animal
- A very young child, esp. one newly or recently born
- the youngest member of a group (not necessarily young); "the baby of the family"; "the baby of the Supreme Court"
- The youngest member of a family or group
- a very young child (birth to 1 year) who has not yet begun to walk or talk; "the baby began to cry again"; "she held the baby in her arms"; "it sounds simple, but when you have your own baby it is all so different"
- pamper: treat with excessive indulgence; "grandparents often pamper the children"; "Let's not mollycoddle our students!"
- endow: give qualities or abilities to
- something acquired without compensation
- give: give as a present; make a gift of; "What will you give her for her birthday?"
- A thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present
- An act of giving something as a present
- A very easy task or unmissable opportunity
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
The Praise Baby Collection: Praises and Smiles
Studies over the last 20 years have shown that music can have a dramatic positive influence on a baby's developmental process. As a result, there have been many products available that encourage the intellectual development of infants and toddlers.
"The Praise Baby Collection: Music for Baby's Spirit and Mind" and the collection
's first release, "Praises and Smiles," provides parents with the first developmentally appropriate CD, DVD and video series that creates a nurturing environment for an infant's spiritual and intellectual development.
Combining popular praise and worship songs with colorful real world objects, "Praises and Smiles" will actively engage the baby's spirit and mind, stimulating early learning in the areas of tactile, cognitive, social, emotional, and spiritual development.
This inaugural release in the Praise Baby Collection combines animated and real-life images
with contemporary praise and worship songs to engage a baby's mind and spirit. Based on research that music enhances an infant's brain development, this softly sung collection of 10 arrangements--including hymns "Holy, Holy, Holy" and "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee"--is meant to lay a foundation for a child's lifelong faith journey, as well as stimulate tactile, cognitive, and spatial learning. A standout feature is the ability to hear a song in three versions; whether with a female lead vocal, with a child lead vocal, or as a soothing instrumental. Accompanying the tender melodies are gently paced scenes of colors, shapes, animals, and toddlers. In one, clouds slowly form letters and numbers; in another, soap bubbles become
a tulip garden. Later, a circle morphs into a human face. There are no voiceovers or written words on the screen, though the message of God's love is clearly and beautifully communicated. (Ages 9 months to 3 years) --Lynn Gibson
i dont do praise or criticism.
Affect and mood
Mood, like emotion, is an affective state. However, an emotion tends to have a clear focus (i.e., its cause is self-evident), while mood tends to be more unfocused and diffused. Mood, according to Batson, Shaw, and Oleson (1992), involves tone and intensity and a structured set of beliefs about general expectations of a future experience of pleasure or pain, or of positive or negative affect in the future. Unlike instant reactions that produce affect or emotion, and that change with expectations of future pleasure or pain, moods, being diffused and unfocused, and thus harder to cope with, can last for days, weeks, months, or even years (Schucman, 1975). Moods are hypothetical constructs depicting an individual's emotional state. Researchers typically infer the existence of moods from a variety of behavioral referents (Blechman, 1990).
Positive affect and negative affect (PANAS) represent independent domains of emotion in the general population, and positive affect is strongly linked to social interaction. Positive and negative daily events show independent relationships to subjective well-being, and positive affect is strongly linked to social activity. Recent research suggests that high functional support is related to higher levels of positive affect. In his work on negative affect arousal and white noise, Seidner found support for the existence of a negative affect arousal mechanism regarding the devaluation of speakers from other ethnic origins. The exact process through which social support is linked to positive affect remains unclear. The process could derive from predictable, regularized social interaction, from leisure activities where
the focus is on relaxation and positive mood, or from the enjoyment of shared activities.
"Praise is that mode of love that always has some element of joy in it." CSLewis 'A Grief Observed'
Catholic leaders meeting, Newman College Birmingham 2005
praise baby collection gift
Certain praise songs have become
a legacy to the church. Their tempos differ-from somber anthems to heavenly songs of celebration-but people of faith everywhere
know them. They love singing them. These are the songs recognized at the first strum of the guitar or first note on the piano. Now they can be found on Praise and Worship Top 40, a comprehensive anthology of the most timeless songs sung in churches around the country. Discover this very special 3 CD set developed for those who cherish the songs they've sung so long and so well each Sunday morning.
See also: bedding for baby cribs 5 week baby sleep lamp for baby room butterflies baby shower theme baby foot prints baby six months babies 0 12 months
- (月) 06:10:48|
- Category: None